Welcome to the BSU COVID-19 Toolbox While the COVID-19 national and public health emergency has ended, the virus is still very active with periodic upticks in the number of cases. We encourage the BSU campus community to take the steps necessary to protect ourselves and others, including the option of wearing a mask.
BSU COVID-19 Protocols
- Test kits available in the Office of Residence Life (Room 160, Haley) halls and at the Library’s circulation desk
- Faculty and staff must seek aid from their healthcare provider for isolation guidance
- Symptomatic students may contact the Wellness Center at 301-860-4170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Students who wish to receive a COVID isolation letter from the Wellness Center must upload a positive report or a picture of the positive self-test kit to the Wellness Center patient portal within the isolation period. You must include your full name, date of birth, and test date on the self-test kit, or your upload will not be accepted.
- How to access Wellness Center patient portal - enter your BSU ID and password > enter my COVID-19 test results > upload
- If you are unable to upload your COVID-19 test results, you can send it via email email@example.com The University reserves the right to update COVID-19 protocols and requirements.
- We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. Standard protocols for infectious illness will be followed for students, but is subject to change based on CDC guidelines.
Beginning Summer 2023, COVID-19 vaccination and boosters are highly recommended but not required to attend classes at BSU. This does not mean the SARS-COV 19 virus has gone away. The virus is still very active, and we should take the steps necessary to protect ourselves and others. The links below will help you design your personal COVID-19 management plan as we move forward.